Roshanara Garden is a Mughal-style garden built by Roshanara Begum, the second daughter of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. It is situated near Kamla Nagar Clock Tower and North Campus of University of Delhi. It is one of the biggest gardens in Delhi having a great variety of plants, some imported from Japan. The lake inside the gardens is visited by migratory birds during winters and is a popular site for bird watching.
The garden has a raised canal with flowering plants on both sides. Today the garden holds a white marble pavilion built in memory of the princess Roshanara, who died in 1671 and was buried there. The elite club Roshanara Club was started here in 1875 by the British.